Sunday, December 14, 2008

A week in review....

I posted quite a bit this week so this will be short...I have an awful cold and after a long weekend I am ready to hit the couch with a hot cup of tea! As you can see from the photos, June's tooth is as good as new and we have had no problems. TJ played his trumpet in the middle school holiday program and did a great job....however, he is trying to convince us to let him switch instruments, stay tuned! I was able to get my cards finished and we decorated the tree. We also attended a neighborhood Christmas party and had time to catch up with friends we have not seen in a while. Today, I finished up shopping, yeah! I guess the big news for the week(for me anyway) is the announcement of DMB Spring Concert dates tomorrow....now the couch! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Jen said...

HAD to steal your neocounter image...love it!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.