Sunday, June 1, 2008

A week in review........

Sunday night and as I type one of my favorite movies is on TNT, "Pretty Woman", also Friday night "16 Candles", both movies a blast from the past.....

We had a great week, as you saw we spent Monday with friends and this weekend Russ turned 40! School is winding down, only a week or so to go. I am hoping to have the house back in some sort of shape before the boys get home for the summer. Soccer is also winding down, next year will be much better. Only TJ is playing travel ball, the other boys have chosen football. After next week we are soccer free:)!

The garden is almost complete, all I have left is the herbs and the potatoes(which are still on order). Hopefully by the end of the week everything will be in!

June continues to keep us busy....she is non-stop, curious, sweet, and did I mention cute(ha ha). She is walking quite well and adding new words and skills every day. She is getting good at climbing playground equipment and lets you know what she wants....

Since one of my favs is on I am shutting down for the night!

No comments: