Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sweet, Sweet, summer.....

According to Rolling Stone Magazine: “Summer means two things in America: It’s hot, and the Dave Matthews Band are on tour.” And this year is no exception.

For those of you who have followed my blog for a while, you know I am a huge DMB fan. This year I have tickets for 2 nights at Alpine Valley and I can't wait. However, that last statement is not entirely true. I am quite nervous to leave June with anyone because of the breath holding. Russ and I are getting used to it and I would hate for anyone else to have to go throug it because it is so scary! As the concert gets closer we will have to decide what to do....the other kicker is that Russ has a meeting he has to go out of town for and my not be able to go both nights....Ugh! So I anxiously await for our final Dave plans to come to light....whatever happens I know it will be perfect.....here's to you Dave!

No comments: