Sunday, May 25, 2008

A week in review......

Each week I wonder how Sunday night comes around so fast....I never kept a diary when I was young, I guess blogging is making up for it! As you may recall, I said we were working on our kitchen last week. Well, we made it through with "hot pockets", frozen pasta, cereal, and take out. I think all of us are looking forward to real food. However, take out has its' benefits, for example, June loves fries and can now drink from a straw.

If remodeling wasn't enough we did have one 911 call again for June. Her breath holding has been less and I am less panicked about it, however, she had a severe episode and I called. We live in the country and our EMS dept. is great. They have told me to call as many times a day as I need to and some of them even come just to see June when they get the call. I am linking a great article on BHS here, I knew nothing about it before June and since I blog about it once in a while I thought I would put the info out there. June is 14 months old, the neurologist says she will grow out of this between 18months and 3 years....I of course am hoping for 18 months!

It is still unusually cool in the Midwest this year, I am looking forward to some good warm weather soon, especially since I plan on planting the garden this week. We are growing a few new items this summer....Yukon gold potatoes, Napa cabbage, and zucchini, as well as some old favorites, tomatoes, green peppers, lettuce, herbs, and carrots. I am going to try and document the garden weekly this year....wish me luck!

No comments: