Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time for pics....

I set June in the exersaucer to make a bottle, I turned around and she was asleep!

RAINBOW in the back yard.

June and Max

June looking pretty!

I wish everyone could see how cute this sweater is...it has a little pom pom on the top.

So far we are having a good week. June had her first check up in the US and has gained three pounds since her medical check in Guangzhou. We also did a little shopping, but mostly hanging out at home. The days are pretty easy, however 4-9 trying to move the boys around to their activities, homework, dinner, showers, and bedtime, makes for a crazy couple of hours until everyone is tucked in. I hope in the next few days to post some pictures from Beijing that we were unable to post while we were there....we will see how far I get on that!

No comments: