Saturday, September 29, 2007

Home sweet home...

The boys welcome June!

Great Friends!

Our long journey ended with an event less plane ride, a trip through immigration where June became a US citizen, and a trip through customs. My parents met us at the airport and on to Spring Grove! The boys are so excited about June, they play with her on the floor and take numbers on who gets to hold her next. As you can see above our friends had this amazing sign posted on the front of our house, at night is was lit with a spot light and made our homecoming that much better. As you know, Russ and I had a journey we will never forget and we feel so blessed to have had the support of our family and friends during our time in China. Thank you to all of you for your support, kindness, thoughtfulness, and prayers. We will forever be grateful for all everyone did to help us on our journey to Gracie and June.


4 comments:

Sam said...

Welcome Home! We too have enjoyed your journey to June. I just love the banner, it's great. The boys look very happy to have their baby sister home.
God Bless you and your Family,
Sherri

Ellen said...

Welcome Home! Please continue to update as I look forward to the many antics of June and the boys! Hopefulyy I will go visit MeiLin today!

Rebecca said...

How sweet Empress June looks surrounded by adoring fans!

What a ride, my sweet friend.

I guess now the journey truly begins.

Love, R :)

Steffie B. said...

Welcome home....I just read through all your journal entries. i am so glad everything worked out for you int he end. June is precious. I pray you are all adjusting well.